Arlington Area Attorneys
At Landrith & Kulesz, L.L.P., we believe that experience matters. We believe that the attorney you select can make a difference in the outcome of your case. When faced with serious legal problems, you need a lawyer focused on quality representation that leads to practical and cost-effective solutions.
Entering our fifth decade of helping area residents during difficult times, our track record of service and success has resulted in loyal clients returning for additional help. We also enjoy a strong referral network of peer attorneys when conflicts of interest arise for them or they are facing an area of the law that they simply cannot handle. To learn more about how our lawyers can serve your needs, contact us online today.
Experience and Dedication That Makes a Difference
Our full-service law firm covers a variety of complex legal practice areas that include:
- Family law: Including divorce, child custody and visitation, and paternity actions
- Personal injury: We resolve claims involving motor vehicle crashes and slip-and-fall accidents
- Real estate law: Our practice includes an on-site title company
- Wills, probate and guardianship: Our lawyers can guide you through the process of planning for your family's future.
- Corporate and business acquisitions: Our attorneys help resolve any corporate legal matter that may arise.
- Business and consumer litigation: If you have a business concern or dispute, our team can guide you to a resolution.
- Construction law: We have an in-depth understanding of all the laws surrounding the construction industry.
We understand that when our clients are facing divorce, dealing with injuries or needing help with a real estate dispute, time is of the essence. At Landrith & Kulesz, L.L.P., our Tarrant County attorneys pride themselves on their responsiveness in returning telephone calls. Our customer-focused approach transcends the board-certified partners and lawyers at our firm. Our qualified legal and support staff provide an equal level of dedication and quality service.
For more information or to schedule an initial consultation with one of our attorneys, contact us via e-mail or call our office at 817-422-5530. We are conveniently located between Dallas and Fort Worth, off of I-30 at the intersection of Cooper and Abram, near the University of Texas at Arlington.
We accept all major credit cards.